Chandan Valley has initiated a quality change and provided a new direction in the plantation industry of India. With inspiration and guidance from Vallabhaneni Leelaji Babu, Managing Director of the company, the business aims has established new benchmarks in the plantation industry.
Most important of all, its Chandan Valley Project aims to bring happiness and prosperity to all. Located in the pristine surrounding of the Eastern Ghats, the Chandan Valley presents a stunning visual treat for everyone. Our team that includes of agro-business experts adheres to the highest values and standards to ensure project success and high rate of returns for the investors.
Like all other plantation projects, the Chandan Valley Project brings two significant benefits to all its investors. Ownership of the farm unit which you could sell or retain at the end of 12 year lease period; and enjoy returns from the sandalwood plantation without working on it.
The management of Chandan Valley includes scientists, academicians, entrepreneurs and agriculturists who bring rich experience in initiating, managing and promoting each plantation project. The success and high returns of each plantation project of Universal Cash Crops is assured by adopting proven agricultural practices and scientific methods, that include:
- Sourcing highest quality seeds and saplings from in-house nurseries.
- Promoting new revenue sources through inter-cropping of sandal, teak, mango, vegetables, fruits and other cash crops.
- Using trained man-power, and taking care of all manpower issues such as availability, skill enhancements, cost and consistency, knowledge upgrades and optimum utilization.
- Utilizing our own state of art framing equipment to ensure prompt and timely farming activities.
- Promoting sales and marketing of plantation products for getting competitive prices.
- Leveraging on the support of reliable logistics and transport companies for on-time deliveries.
- Winning the appreciation of patrons and customers by professionalism and business acumen.